CT CMSA Chapter Invites You!
Wednesday, March 8, 2017 Presentation:
"Finding the Right Fit with Self-Care"
Rayna Salemme MA, BSN, RN
Master’s Degree in Integrative Health and Healing, Pediatric Nurse, Family /School Liaison, Parish nurse with Community Outreach partnership, Nurse Educator
• What is Compassion Satisfaction?
• Identify Compassion Fatigue, immune response
• Recognize Burnout, Secondary Traumatic stress
• Identify self-care strategies that fit into your daily routine
• ABC’s of Prevention: Awareness.. Balance.. Connections
• Tools for self- awareness, Life Balance
• Professional quality of Life- The Caregiver Fit!
Click/Tap Here for More Details
Arden Courts of Avon, 100 Fisher Dr, Avon CT 06001
Phone: (203) 447-4899
(Questions? Call Bobbi Rosenkranz, President)